People often favor facial rejuvenation treatments, and such treatments have become the norm in recent years. With the rapid development in medical procedures, there has been a massive growth in the popularity of Plasma Pen and Botox treatments in the beauty industry across the globe. Plasma Pen and Botox treatments have shown excellent results in the long and short term and involve far simpler processes than surgical procedures. Therefore, they are considered great alternatives.
How Is a Plasma Pen Different from Botox?
Plasma Pen and Botox injections have notable contributions to battling signs of aging and improving skin texture. Depending on the patient’s preference, The Youth Fountain has emerged as a pioneer provider of Plasma Pen treatments and Botox in Freehold, NJ. Though Plasma Pen and Botox treatment serve the same purpose, they have several differences:
- Botox injection is mostly a preventative measure that is recommended to reduce future facial lines. On the other hand, a Plasma Pen can be used on small sections of the skin on the face, the neck, and other body areas.
- Plasma Pen involves physical ablations to remove patches on the skin. Botox injections, however, contain chemical agents that have beautifying effects.
- Treatments involving Plasma Pen might require some post-operative care to prevent scabs. Botox injections require little more aftercare.
- Botox treatments have the potential to cause more skin reactions or side effects than Plasma Pens.
- Botox injections can have rapid effects, which start showing within 30 minutes of the procedure. Plasma Pens, on the other hand, can take as many as two weeks to show results.
- Botox treatments that involve injections have been used for cosmetic purposes for quite some time and are readily accessible in the beauty industry. On the contrary, Plasma Pens are relatively new and are administered in selected cosmetic practices.
What Is Plasma Pen Treatment?
The use of Plasma Pens for cosmetic procedures is comparatively new in the beauty industry. The treatment has become immensely popular just over the last decade. Skincare providers often resort to Plasma Pen treatment as an alternative to injections, laser, and other surgical procedures to improve the appearance of the skin or tighten it.
The Plasma Pen treatment involves targeting the fibroblasts, which are collagen or protein-producing cells present in the dermal layer of the skin. Using a plasma pen, skincare providers produce micro-traumas in the skin that help increase collagen production. Using a high-energy current to control these micro-traumas, the Plasma Pens can activate natural collagen production in the dermal layer, which plays an important role in restoring elastin. The elastin production can effectively fill in the folds and wrinkles on the skin, making it smoother. Also, using a Plasma Pen treatment can make the skin resistant to further wear and tear.
Plasma Pens are used to stimulate the skin, mostly on the face, neck, and smaller parts of the body. Dermatologists also often prescribe Plasma Pen therapies to treat acne scars and seborrheic keratosis.
What Is Botox Treatment?
Botox treatment has been readily accessible as an affordable alternative to cosmetic surgeries for skin tightening and reducing the signs of aging. As Botox treatment is minimally invasive, it has become extremely popular as an effective way of reducing facial wrinkles.
Botox treatment involves injecting the patient with a wrinkle muscle relaxer, which temporarily paralyzes the muscles to reduce wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes. It works by stopping the nerve impulses from reaching the muscles beneath the skin. This causes the muscles to freeze in their position or minimize their activity. This lack of movement results in the formation of less apparent wrinkles. Continued treatment can stop wrinkle formation completely.
Injections containing OnabotulinumtoxinA are also used to tend to severe frown lines on the forehead.
Botox treatment has been praised for its simple, non-surgical, in-office procedure that can be carried out with the least preparation. Moreover, Botox has also shown great effectiveness in treating medical problems like chronic migraines and excessive underarm sweating.
Plasma Pen and Botox treatment are rapidly growing and finding their place in the world of facial skincare rejuvenation and the beauty industry. Through technological sophistication and development, Plasma Pen and Botox treatments have emerged as amazing budget-friendly alternatives to expensive cosmetic surgical procedures. They substantially lower the risks of developing prolonged side-effect.
Looking for Plasma Pen, Botox, or other quality skincare treatment options at affordable rates in Freehold, NJ? Get in touch with The Youth Fountain today for the best Botox and Plasma Pen treatments around!