Skin sagging and the formation of wrinkles on our skin are natural processes of aging. The primary cause for this is due to the dermal layer thinning and reduced collagen production. Using the fibro blasting technique, the Plasma Pen helps to noticeably repair, reverse, and diminish such symptoms of aging.
WHAT IS PLASMA PEN TREATMENT?
It is a non-invasive, skin tightening, skin lifting, and skin rejuvenation device primarily designed to combat sagging skin, wrinkles, and loss of collagen.This treatment is mainly used to enrich skin around the cheeks, eyes, lips, forehead, and other sensitive skin areas. The Plasma technology can be used in several procedures to improve aging skin without using any costly and invasive surgical procedures.
BENEFITS OF PLASMA PEN TREATMENT
The Plasma Pen treatment is a commonly performed procedure all over the world that has many visible benefits. Some of these include:
- Helps brighten and improve your skin texture, tone, and elasticity.
- Highly versatile; has been found very effective in tightening the skin, smoothing out wrinkles, and rejuvenating and lifting various skin areas, including eyelids.
- Minimal pain or discomfort.
- Effects usually last around three years, although in some cases, the results may be permanent if your skin ages at a very slow rate.
HOW DOES PLASMA PEN WORK?
- A Plasma Pen operates by transforming electrical energy into electrostatic energy. This is then sent out to the probe as an impulse. When the pen reaches about 1mm from the skin, nitrogen and oxygen are mixed to generate an arc of plasma discharge.
- This leads to a thermal disturbance within the dermis and a sudden contraction of the skin tissue. This, in turn, increases collagen production for the following few months and releases and activates the important proteins in the dermis.
- The treatment provides highly controlled and accurate micro-trauma to the epidermal layer of the skin, which rejuvenates through healing. It then forms minute dry carbon crusts and scabs, which eventually fall off.
- As you recover gradually from the procedure, you will get new, tightened, refreshed, and youthful skin.
HOW MUCH DOES PLASMA PEN TREATMENT COST?
The cost of the plasma pen treatment may vary from $595 to $2,999, depending on the area of the skin it is performed on.
For example, treating the upper eyelid typically costs about $1100, a full forehead lift costs about $1500, and treating vertical necklines generally costs around $995.
PLASMA PEN: BEFORE AND AFTER RESULTS
Unlike many other non-surgical rejuvenation treatments, plasma pen treatment results in the permanent tightening of your skin for about two to four years. However, as your skin continues to age as you get older, you may need additional treatments to sustain the results.
PLASMA PEN: RECOVERY
Follow the following recovery steps after the treatment
- Cover an ice pack with a clean cloth and apply it to the swollen area.
- During the recovery period, sleep on your back with your head elevated to decrease swelling.
- Do not do any exercise for two days post-treatment
- Avoid exposing yourself to any steam, heat, or sweat because doing so can worsen your swelling.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Are you looking for safe and effective advanced wrinkle treatment or skin lightening treatment? At The Youth Fountain, Dr. Emil Shakov and Dr. Rada Shakov, along with our team of skin experts, can help you opt for a personalized plasma pen treatment plan to rejuvenate your skin. Our team has years of experience in practicing Plasma Pen treatment in Freehold, NJ. Our treatment will help you have more supple and youthful looking skin as you gradually recover from the procedure. We will help you get the supple and youthful skin you are looking for.