EMBARK ON YOUR FAT TO FIT & YOUR FLAB TO FAB JOURNEY WITH OUR REVOLUTIONARY EMSCULPT TECHNOLOGY AT THE YOUTH FOUNTAIN
Emsculpt is a non-surgical, less invasive body contouring technology that offers dual treatment for fat reduction and strengthening of muscles in a single procedure. The treatment is ideal if you need a toned appearance without any surgery-related complications.
Our certified and experienced aesthetic physicians at The Youth Fountain offer this ground-breaking, safe, and highly successful body contouring treatment to the residents in and around Freehold, New Jersey, with proven excellent results.
BENEFITS OF EMSCULPT TREATMENT
- It is an FDA-approved treatment that is safe, quick, and includes no downtime. The treatment includes a 30-minute outpatient procedure, meaning you can resume your normal routine without needing a break.
- It naturally eliminates stubborn pockets of fat, leading to natural-looking results.
- The fat cells once destroyed through apoptosis, are eliminated so you can maintain the toned shape with proper diet and exercise.
- It tones and strengthens the muscles providing sharper and more defined contours.
- It targets the problem areas that need treatment without causing any damage to the surrounding tissues.
- It is an effective treatment for several areas of the body and can be customized to treat the specific body part for which you need treatment.
- A toned and fit appearance can work wonders for self-confidence and self-esteem
REAL PATIENT RESULTS
WHO CAN BE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR EMSCULPT TREATMENT?
You can be an ideal candidate for Emsculpt treatment if you:
- Are healthy with a BMI less than 30
- Want a fat reduction in specific areas of your body
- Need to build more muscle mass in the abdomen and buttocks
- Are looking for safe, non-surgical body contouring options
- Are not pregnant or nursing
- Do not plan to become pregnant in the future as it may result in fat gain
- Are confident that you can maintain the results with your lifestyle choices
- Have realistic expectations about its outcome
HOW DOES EMSCULPT TREATMENT WORK?
Emsculpt uses High-Intensity Focused Electromagnetic (HIFEM) technology to deliver powerful electromagnetic pulses to the treatment area. This treatment induces 20,000 supramaximal contractions within a 30-minute session making the muscles firmer. Emsculpt also triggers a chemical reaction that causes the fat tissues in the area to disintegrate, which the body will then organically eliminate over time. You then receive a more defined, contoured, and sculpted look.
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR EMSCULPT TREATMENT?
- On the scheduled appointment, we assess your concerns and expectations from the treatment. Based on that, we recommend a treatment plan that ensures the best results for your concerns. If the plan includes Emsculpt, we explain the details of the procedure and set your appointment for the treatment session.
- You must be adequately hydrated to avoid cramping and wear light clothing for the procedure.
- You must remove all jewelry and put away all other metallic and electronic accessories and devices.
- 100% intensity of muscle contractions during the treatment is recommended, but leaner patients may feel the impact harder than patients with more fat deposits.
- After each session, you may feel sore as you would after a round of strenuous exercise. You can obtain relief with proper stretching and hydration.
TREATMENT PLAN FOR EMSCULPT TREATMENT
Our physicians recommend a treatment plan that includes a minimum of 30-minute sessions, with a minimum interval of 2 days between consecutive sessions. Depending on your aesthetic needs, the number of sessions may vary.
If you want to continue with the toned and sculpted look over time, you may need further maintenance sessions every four to six months.
DURATION OF RESULTS OF EMSCULPT TREATMENT
The results of Emsculpt treatment are long-lasting since the targeted fat cells are eliminated.
However, you can maintain the results of the treatment for a long time with:
- Healthy diet
- Regular exercise
- Follow-up maintenance treatments
COST OF EMSCULPT TREATMENT
The cost of Emsculpt treatment depends on:
- The treatment area(s)
- Number of sessions needed
On average, for one treatment session, you may pay around $250, but the price range varies depending on the type of tailor-made treatment you receive.
THE YOUTH FOUNTAIN: YOUR PREFERRED CHOICE FOR EMSCULPT IN FREEHOLD, NJ
We serve our quality treatments at our Freehold location, serving patients from Colts Neck, Red Bank, Monmouth County, East Brunswick, Tinton Falls, Marlboro, Holmdel, Old Bridge, and surrounding areas. Schedule your Emsculpt appointment to get a slimmer and more natural look at the Youth Fountain today!