WHAT IS A CHEMICAL PEEL?
Using chemical peels is an exfoliating technique used to improve your skin’s appearance on your face, neck, hands, or decollete, resulting in smoother and less wrinkled skin.
Does It Hurt?
By using an anesthetic as part of the process, The Youth Fountain's chemical peels service is virtually pain free.
How Long Is The Recovery Time?
The peeling process is typically completed
within seven days.
HOW DO CHEMICAL PEELS WORK?
Chemical solutions are carefully applied to your skin which causes the top layer to separate or peel over several days. It is important to never peel the skin as this may lead to hyperpigmentation and scarring.
CHEMICAL PEELS PROVIDE
- Dramatic results with virtually no pain, no skin preparation and little downtime.
- It will improve the tone, texture and clarity of the skin.
- It reduces or eliminates age spots, freckles, and hyperpigmentation, including melasma.
- The peel helps with wrinkle reduction; clears acne skin conditions; reduces or eliminates acne scars.
- In response to the chemical peel, the body produces new collagen, for firmer, more youthful skin.
Chemical peels are very closely supervised so they are considered quite safe and can be used on all skin types.
Chemical peels are not covered by insurance.
Contact The Youth Fountain to get an estimate of how many treatments are necessary to achieve and maintain your desired results!