When life happens, sometimes it can wreak havoc on your body, whether through childbirth, extreme weight loss or weight gain, or millions of other factors. That’s why The Youth Fountain offers CoolSculpting® and EmSculpt®, the two most popular, proven, and widely acclaimed non-invasive body contouring treatments on the planet.
A lot of people get confused about CoolSculpting and EmSculpt, wondering which treatment they need and why we offer two options. The answer is simple: CoolSculpting and EmSculpt are complementary treatments offering distinct benefits. Used together or alone, both treatments can help you achieve your body contouring goals. Here’s a closer look.
How CoolSculpting and EmSculpt are similar
- Both treatments provide fat reduction.
- Both treatments are non-invasive, meaning they require no surgery or injections.
- Both involve little to no downtime, making them easy to work into your daily life.
- Noticeable results can typically be seen after the first few treatments.
- The benefits can be long-term, providing a healthy lifestyle and exercise regimen is maintained.
How they differ:
- CoolSculpting’s primary focus is reducing pinchable fat, whereas EmSculpt’s primary purpose is muscle strengthening and toning.
- CoolSculpting uses controlled cooling (cryolipolysis) to kill only the targeted fat cells without harming the surrounding tissue. EmSculpt uses High Intensity Focused Electromagnetic (HIFEM®) technology to stimulate muscle contractions, toning targeted muscles and reducing small amounts of fat.
- CoolSculpting is designed to reduce fat almost anywhere on the body, including areas that are difficult to slim with diet and exercise, such as stomach pooch, muffin top, thigh fat, chin fat, and arm fat.
- EmSculpt is FDA-cleared to tone and trim the abdomen and buttocks.
There’s never a bad time to start looking and feeling great! Here at The Youth Fountain, we provide only the highest level of expertise and care in every procedure. We can’t wait to help you determine the optimal treatment regimen for your unique needs and goals. Call (732) 334-3176 today to get started, or schedule a consultation online.